October 15, 2012

The Holiday MOPS Shop

Well I've had many wonderful opportunities the last several weeks to showcase my soap! I'm also very excited about a big opportunity in a few weeks to participate in a vendor event at my church.

You see I'm part of a mom's group at our church called Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) and this year I'm the event coordinator. What that means is I put together all the fundraisers, mom's nights out and play dates for the group. So I was excited about the suggestion of doing a bazaar or holiday vendor event. Thus the Holiday MOPS Shop was born!

This is a wonderful event where local vendors and consultants (think Pampered Chef or Thirty-One) rent a space and the public comes in to do some early holiday shopping. So I'm excited to have this opportunity to display (and hopefully sell!) my soap!

S*S*Soaps

No comments:

Post a Comment